Enjoy the Silence?
Having some context and awareness of what you are actually experiencing in your mind is also useful to avoid the situation where you sit confused, not knowing what exactly you are meant to be experiencing, or wondering whether you are getting something wrong or why your mind is not magically ’empty’.
This workshop educates you on the contents of the mind and the patterns you experience within, alongside learning some very beneficial meditation techniques you can take away and integrate into your life.
- what is the mind
- what is meditation
- what do you experience within your mind
- the patterns of the mind:
a) how it undulates between ‘inner’ and ‘outer’ awareness
b) how it changes in accordance with the flow of energy through your organs
- the internal chatter and emotions which relate to specific organs
- how we develop the language / conceptual centres of the brain
- how to facilitate a meditative state – posture, preparation
- left brain v/s right brain activity (conceptual v/s sensory awareness)
- what are memories and how do they get stored in the body and shape the body
- how we see the world through our own inner organic state
- your own ‘elemental profile’
- how memories get triggered through resonance
- separating out the present moment from past memories
- body and ancestral (blood) memories, genetic disposition
- activities and exercises to clear emotional debris and old memories
To learn more about the Body-mind connection please visit this blog: Understanding How The Mind Works or feel free to view the video below.