Wellness Programme Description
Practical Programme Contents
- Deep Relaxation
- Holistic Education Tutoring
- Creative Visualisation Rituals (focused on ‘letting go’ and fresh vision for the future)
Accompanying Literature & Tutoring
The course manual (120 pages) and accompanying videos support the practical sessions. Between sessions it’s scheduled for you to read around a particular area and during each session we allocate time to answering any questions or discussing the subject in further detail.
The course manual covers;
- The Soul
- Nature and Interconnectedness
- Yin and Yang & The Elements
- How The Mind Works
- Relationship Dynamics
- The Principles of Yoga, Meditation and Deep Relaxation
- Therapeutic Principles
- Diet and Digestion
- General Healthy Living Advice
The Power of Embodiment – The Practical Sessions
Acupuncture (or online ‘treatment meditations’) catalyses an immensely powerful healing response, and this is supplemented by Dru Yoga – a subtle but potent yoga which brings you into awareness with your bodies innate intelligence and wisdom. This yoga is suitable for all.
Mindfulness, meditation and deep relaxation give you the practical tools to start to manage the patterns and rhythms of the mind and an understanding of how they link to the nervous system, which enables you to start generating some conscious influence over them. These practices are also essential to balance the effects of busy, stressful lifestyles full of a constant stream of energy sapping emails, texts, pollution and air con offices devoid of natural light.
The ritual atmosphere that is facilitated in the creative visioning session gives you the space to access a deeper part of your Heart where you can find authentic truth behind your (often dominating) intellect and anchor it into form through creative exercises.
The Power of Understanding – Holistic Education
However, being treated and having practical tools to manage stress on your life journey is great, but without understanding the actual ‘terrain’ of your life path, the forces which act on you as an individual, then your overall success as a vibrant, powerful human being can still be limited. So what really sets these programme apart is the unique Holistic Education element. Richard teaches Daoist and 5 Elements philosophy to educate, or in essence provide the ‘map’ of how you are assembled as a human being and interact with the world around you.
It’s easy to forget we are part of nature and choose to try and steamroller our way ahead in life, not realizing how this impacts on our health and relationships.
So In these sessions we examine:
- the impact of the modern urban environment on the body-mind
- the importance of living in tune with the natural forces which govern all living matter – such as yin and yang
- the importance of our life choices and balancing the various Elements of our life
- the importance of living in tune with your innate passions
- learning to understand how what we engage with outside of ourselves relates to our thoughts and ‘inner’ mind dialogue.
Curative Bridge from the Conscious to Unconscious Mind
This process of conscious realization and understanding can act as a curative bridge between the conscious and unconscious mind. How do you feel when you are lost and someone hands you a map showing you the way? A sense of relief? Understanding ties together the inner knowing of what direction you need to take with the intellect understanding why.